Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Friday and it's payday...can it get any better?

The title of today's blog is the gist of today's thoughts. I live for the weekends, but not in the same sense as before I was in "the family way." Before I looked forward to going out and having a few drinks...now I look forward to vegetating at home and catching up on some much needed sleep! (Although I do still look forward to getting a drink now and then, but not getting smashed!) My husband and I are always so relieved when we have those weekends of having our choice of things to do instead of commitments. Before the baby was born I would have my weekend scheduled the Monday before.

I brought my tennis shoes to work, intending to hop on the treadmill here before heading home, but after this long day, I've changed my mind. Maybe we'll take junior and the dog out to the park and take a stroll.

No comments: