Thursday, May 22, 2008
I Could Use a Skinny Caramel Latte
I just might suggest that to my girlfriend as an unorthodox happy hour before we go to the Spring 2 Dance Festival. Work has not been hard, but it has been a long week and I am ready for the 3day weekend ahead! I've actually been having a difficult time with one of my co-workers; she is a nice person but she sucks at work. Sometimes she tries to help, and sometimes she does. Other times, I just have to re-do what she did, so it makes the process even longer. And those "other times" are quite often. She's been working here more than a year now and she still hasn't quite grasped even the simplest of things. I used to say a monkey can do my job, but ever since she started working with me I don't say that anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment