Friday, October 29, 2004

prayers

I think it's important for me to pray especially this morning for a lot of things. For privacy I will not disclose any names.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for listening to every one of our needs and bringing us closer to you. You are so amazing, how you work in each and every one of our lives.

I want to lift up one of my friend's mothers, who has found complications with her mammogram and has to go through a biopsy in mid-November. She is fearful, Lord, and I just pray that she be surrounded with your love and support as she goes through this. I pray she feels your healing touch.

My sister, Lord, as she is being induced this Sunday. We pray for a safe birth. Praise You, the first baby in our family!!!

Dear long-time friends of ours as they are going through an extremely rough time in their lives. They've been through a lot these past couple of months and I just pray they seek your guidance and peace. May they be brought closer to you and know of your grace and unconditional love.

Father I just come before your feet with all these prayers. Thank you for being so good to us and blessing us and showering us with your mercy. We pray for a safe weekend for the kids as they all go trick-or-treating Sunday night.

In Your Holy Name,
Amen

No comments: