Friday, December 03, 2004

The Christmas Season

This year I'm truly getting into the Christmas season. Christmas in the past was never an overjoyous time for me; I never knew why. We'd always go to big family gatherings but I always felt like something was missing. But now I feel like my life has really been filled to the fullest; especially carrying around a little miracle inside of me.
And I'm more active than I've ever been. I'm in two singing groups at work, choir group and praise team at church. Not to mention any other event taking place where I'm asked to sing individually. The groups at work have been requested last minute to sing, which I'm sure has already taken up a good two hours of my worktime. Work has been very lenient about it; after all, the work has been slow and there would be nothing for me to have done anyway if I were here. Might as well go out and spread some Christmas cheer!

No comments: