Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Philippians 4:6-7 (NASB)

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 (NASB)

I read these verses often. Before I truly became a Christian I worried a lot. Too much, I'm sure of it. And to think back on what I used to worry about, it kills me. To think I wasted so much time and effort into those things that didn't even happen, things that didn't even matter. But sometimes, my mind gets to the better of me and I start having those worries again.

Nowadays a lot of that has been about the baby, and me. How I will never be the same after I have this baby. How our lives will change and how many adjustments will be made. How all of a sudden I feel as if I've grown up so fast I sometimes wish I had my youth to feel that feeling again of being free and careless.

No comments: