It's been a while since I've written anything, thought I'd try and pass the time today. My life has just been peachy...work is going well, pregnancy is going well, home life is going well. I really can't complain about anything! These next few months I feel are going to be extremely busy; I have 3 weddings to coordinate, one being next weekend already, lots of family parties with people getting married, graduating, or having babies, 4 of my own showers to attend...and then the birth of our baby Dean!
It's always amazing to me how overwhelming it all looks, but the days and events go by, and one day you have a breather and you think, how did I get here? Where did the time go? Those are the questions that help me focus on what I'm doing now, and take in everything. Sometimes we just want to get things over with and never take a moment to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment