Thursday, May 12, 2005

For Once, a Fast Week!

I can't believe it's Thursday. Usually I'm praying for the weeks to go by faster, but for once I didn't even have a chance to. I already know this weekend will fly by; I am coordinating a wedding and am on praise team on Sunday, so I will be at church all weekend long. At least those events are during the day, so I will have my nights (well, Saturday and Sunday, tomorrow night is the wedding rehearsal) free.
Jim and I started our childbirth prep class Monday night. It was pretty interesting. Because Jim doesn't read half of the baby magazines and books and anything else I can find on the internet, a lot of the things the teacher taught that night he was hearing for the first time. Pregnancy still amazes me, though. There is so much that happens to a woman's body during this time, and it all works perfectly together and for a reason. That's something science just can't explain. It truly is all God's work.

No comments: