This weekend was hectic to say the least, but I feel like a great weight's been lifted off my shoulders since it's ended! One of the weddings I have been anticipating for months is finally over; the rest of the weddings should be a breeze compared to this one. The wedding party was huge! 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen, 2 ring bearers, 2 flower girls, 2 pastors, a keyboardist, cellist, trumpet player and several soloists...it was like a variety show! There were a few challenges here and there, especially the night of the wedding rehearsal, but they were all smoothed out by the time the wedding started. Overall it went well, and I was able to get some much needed deep sleep afterwards!
So now I'm back to a normal schedule; just the usual events this week of working, going to childbirth prep class and choir rehearsal. Next Sunday marks the first year anniversary for me and Jim. It's crazy to think that we've been married for almost a year now. Time really does go by so fast. Saturday night I bought tickets for him and I to go to dinner on a riverboat cruise downtown and listen to some jazz music. It should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment