skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Place to Un-WHINE-d

Thursday, January 31, 2008

If Rick James and I Had a Baby, This is What it Would Look Like...



Posted by FoxyLady at 1:08 PM

1 comment:

Big B said...

So Funny! I'm Rick James B***H!

2:24 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reveal Thyself

FoxyLady
View my complete profile

Check It, Yo

  • Big B's Blog
  • Clampitt Blog
  • Hannah's Personal Blog
  • Jim's Blog
  • Me and My Mary Kay
  • My Fave Funny Mom Blogger
  • Pauline Friday and Her Dating Dilemmas
  • Tim's Blog

If You Haven't Read Enough of Me Yet, Then Go Here

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • If Rick James and I Had a Baby, This is What it Wo...
      • Praying to the Snow Gods
      • Darn, No Snow Day Today
      • Dean's Modeling Debut
      • Why Can't I Get This Lucky?
      • I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
      • Ode To Being Married
      • Yeah, Right
      • Blog Revived
  • ►  2005 (29)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (11)
  • ►  2004 (23)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (5)