Friday, November 12, 2004

TGIF

Despite the weather yesterday was a good day. I got to catch up with one of the girls I used to work with at my previous job; she's a really cool girl and I think sharing that same Filipina background has made it that much easier for us to talk and understand each other. We had a yummy dinner at Sansui, a Japanese restaurant I had discovered about a month ago; I was craving sushi and was looking for a place near my work I could stop by and have some. Unfortunately due to my pregnancy I can't have sushi for the next 8 months, but Sansui had other good food.

And now it's Friday, yeah! This week has been a long one to me; I had a feeling this one and next week will be long, just being so anxious to head to Florida and visit my new niece. It's crazy that as soon as my sister has hers, I became pregnant. My sister and Chad are happy; they're thrilled that there will be another baby to play with theirs. And now this gives my dad more hope of him having his boy to cut his grass. :)

Tonight's another bible study night. We can't stay out as late as we usually do; Jim's going hunting very early tomorrow morning and needs to get his stuff ready and have at least a few hours of sleep. I'm debating whether or not I should break the news to my bible study group; we're not really close yet, we've only met with them a couple of times...maybe I'll just wait until I have my doctor's appointment and the doctor tells me more about it.

Well, I'm rambling, and it's food day today at work, so I'm going to take advantage of it. We have a food day once a month here, to celebrate all the birthdays for that month. I usually don't bring anything to eat, because there's plenty here to feed people for weeks!

More later, but before I go thanks to God for everything he has blessed me with!!!

No comments: