Thursday, November 11, 2004

wow

Wow. That is the first word that came to me when I found out what happened Tuesday night. It's funny how such a "little" incident like that can really change your life around, start questioning everything. Scariest thing about it all, is how you start questioning God, and how He will provide for you...see, Tuesday night was when Jim and I found out that I am pregnant.

What a mix of emotions I had, and am continuing to have. At times, I'm excited to be bringing a baby into this world. At times, I'm scared that I'm not prepared enough or not well-suited enough to be a mother. At times, I just don't know what to think of it all. How accurate are those over-the-counter pregnancy tests, after all? (However, the longer I go without having that certain indication that I am NOT pregnant, the more it tells me that we are for certain of being pregnant.)

The most important thing that I could ever ask anybody right now, is just to pray for us, and to have your blessing, all my friends and family. Please pray for me and Jim as we go through this. We would really appreciate it!

No comments: