This blog will strictly be focused on the pregnancy symptoms I've already been facing. Unfortunately, as most of the women have told me, it just gets worse, and that's when you pray to God that this is really all worth it.
Nothing about my diet has really changed; although I've been extremely hungry, I'm very conscious about eating small amounts of food every few hours. I'll have crackers and yogurt in the morning, some fruit before lunch, my sandwich and chips for lunch, another bit of crackers or a granola bar for midday snack, and then dinner when I get home. And I still exercise pretty regularly; I still have step aerobics at church Monday nights, and low-impact step aerobics at the main building of my work Tuesdays and Thursdays, and on the off days whenever I can, Jim and I take Jetta out for a walk. So why am I feeling so bloated?
I've recently joined a website called babycenter.com. A dear friend from high school suggested it to me; they have lots of bulletins where you can share your experiences and read others' pregnancies. A lot of the women I've read are feeling the exact same way I am, at around the same time frame. The website has really helped me calm my fears about other things I've been experiencing, like cramping.
As slim as the chance may be that I'll miscarry, I'm still fearful of it happening because of how common it is and because I've been feeling cramps every now and then, like I'll be starting. Fortunately through the website I've read that cramps during your first eight to nine weeks of pregnancy is normal, just a sign that your body is making room for the baby. So I've felt a little more at ease knowing that.
I've also been going to the bathroom on the hour, every hour. You'd think with how much I've been going to the bathroom that I wouldn't be feeling so bloated, but it's probably because I've been taking in a heck of a lot more than I've been letting out. Drinking (water, that is!) has been the #1 thing right now, besides taking my multi-vitamin once a day and making sure I eat my fruits and veggies. It's like I can't get enough of it.
Just wait until later, when I get to describe more symptoms as I progress...stay tuned for the fun! I've also started another website, specifically for our baby:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/stropniks/ the password is 1baby. We will be posting our ultrasounds, I'll be making a journal of the baby's progress, and anybody can sign our guestbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment