Okay, so I just looked at my last blog and noticed how frighteningly awful it was to read it; obviously that color green was not a good color to pick! I apologize!
Today's been extremely eventful for me, to say the least. Today was the day we got to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. Needless to say, I was tossing and turning all night long, seeing the clock move every half hour. I got to work ten minutes earlier than I was to begin working; not even my co-workers had gotten in yet.
Jim met me at the hospital (on time, might I add, a sign of how anxious he is, the boy's always had difficulty getting anywhere on time!), and we got in promptly at 8:30, right when our appointment was to start!
Turns out...we're having a boy! Dean James prominently displayed his "manhood" to us all. Jim couldn't have been any prouder. :)
It was incredibly seeing that baby on the screen. It's so unexplainable, this whole process. Carrying a baby is truly one of God's miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment