Friday, February 18, 2005

The weekend is here

Another week came and went. This week has gone by faster than previous weeks. I've also managed to get at least one walk in a day. I've found co-workers to walk with me, and help me hold accountable to exercising. I can also proudly say I went to both aerobics classes this week.

Jim's also been willingly participating in these devotionals from a book that we got as one of our Xmas presents from his mom. They only take about 15 minutes, including the scripture readings and discussion afterwards, but hey, whatever works! Praise God!

This weekend will be a pretty easy-going one. Tonight I think Jim and I will have a little alone time...make some dinner, watch Alien vs. Predator, go to bed at a decent hour...Saturday will be the busier day socially, and then Sunday be on Praise Team at church and be there for all three services. It's such a commitment being on Praise Team, but I really feel the Lord has blessed me with the dedication to do it (even though I am dragging myself out of bed earlier than I do for work!). And I'd like to do it as much as I can now, before I get too bigger to do it, and before the baby comes.

No comments: