Monday, February 21, 2005

Madison

My niece has to be the cutest baby ever (until my baby comes along that is, ha ha). Last night my Dad came over and had some dinner; while he was there, my Mom called and asked to speak with him. For those of you who don't know, my Mom took family and medical leave from work to help my sister and Chad take care of Madison while they go back to work full-time, easing them from having to pay expensive daycare costs.

So I hand the phone to Dad, and I hear him talk to Mom for a bit, then I hear him talk to Madison. This child is only 3 months old, but she's grown up so much since I last saw her in December! In December she could hardly keep her eyes open, much less talk or laugh or make any kind of facial expressions.

My sister created an online photo album through Yahoo, and gave us all the username and password so we could all keep updated on Madison's progress. Just within a month she's been able to sit herself up, roll over, and giggle and talk. Sometimes when I talk to Mom or Rowena on the phone I can hear Madison in the background, babbling away. I'm sure she's saying something important. :)

Oh, I can't wait to see all of them, March 31-April 5!!!!!

No comments: