Friday, February 25, 2005

Tachibana!

So tonight we're going to Tachibana Japanese restaurant, my dad, Jim and I. It was my choice, and I've been craving any type of Asian food since becoming pregnant, so I had to pick it! I've never been to Tachibana, though, so I'm really looking forward to not only eating Japanese food, but a new restaurant! It's compliments of my dad, who's rather ecstatic about finally getting that male companionship he's been wanting since I'm sure he was a little boy. All his life he's been surrounded by women; he was the only boy out of his 4 (or is it 5? I can never really remember, since they're all in the Philippines) sisters, and then having to raise two girls of his own. And I have to say, there was a little part of me that wanted that girl, but I knew I would be just as happy having a boy, to make my dad (and of course my husband) excited!

No comments: